Saturday, September 11, 2010

Multivitamins: To Take or not to Take

 

vitamins by nomadicgoddess.blogspot.com

 

 

 

Ever since I was a child, I have been reluctant taking medicines. And this reluctance has stayed in me even now that I am old. I think it’s common to everybody to be afraid of hospitals, injections and medicines. Emerging diseases would immediately freak me out. So you can see why I’m  not a fan of medicines specifically multivitamins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Further, there are already studies emerging today that multivitamins show little benefits to the body. This has made me even more reluctant to take vitamins. There are even more aggressive studies pointing out that vitamins, instead of slowing the aging process, it even increases the risk of death.

 multivitamins best vitamins by nomadicgoddess.blogspot.com

 

vitamin supplements vitamins and minerals by nomadicgoddess.blogspot.com

For me, it is better to take healthy foods and have a healthy lifestyle rather than resort to  taking vitamins. In this way, you can ensure a holistic well-being. It is your choice whether or not to take vitamins. My point here is that, my reluctance on taking medicines has led me to having a healthier lifestyle. 

 

But if you really insist on taking vitamins, here are the list of some beneficial vitamins:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment